ERP Solution Architect - Engineering (m/f)
Job Function: Digital Technology
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for an ERP Solution Architect - Engineering (m/f).
Job Reference #3147101
You will be responsible to provide support to all projects to make the right decisions in terms of technical solutions and integrations. You must respect GE guidelines and align to available technologies, middleware solutions and guarantee the best possible solution in terms of business value and stability in production.
• Provide architecture design and governance expertise while collaboratively working with stakeholders in all areas of the business and IT to help achieve company objectives.
• Continually facilitate and assist with efforts to define the future state of the enterprise.
• Demonstrate and create prototypes, build reference architectures and define other effective solutions.
• Provide guidance, coaching and effective assessments for various IT teams and initiatives.
• Champion product design, solution design and industry best practices in building and delivering best in class software.
• Effectively communicate using written, oral, non-verbal, and active listening skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience Architecting and deploying enterprise solutions incorporating core ERP applications, middleware integration, database management, operational support and technical documentations that includes complete topography design.
- Strong experience implementing and/or supporting Oracle Applications (EBS v 12.x.x)
- Functional lead experience and expert knowledge of Oracle Configurator, Engineering, Bill of Materials, Inventory
- Knowledge of Oracle Purchasing and Order Management
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Relational database design, coding and management with an emphasis on Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Ability to create, update, and review functional and technical documents; and Ability to develop test data, test scripts and execute comprehensive testing of integrated systems.
- Must have experience in identifying and implementing sound design patterns and capable of leading and facilitating design and modeling workshops with both business and technical team members.
- Knowledge of ITIL service management best practices
- Willing to travel as the job permit
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.