Mit dem Fahrrad zur Arbeit zu fahren schont die Umwelt und bringt auch sonst einige Vorteile mit sich. Wer jetzt einen Lebenslauf hochlädt, kann mit ein bisschen Glück einen 500 €-Gutschein für Bike Point - Radsport Innsbruck gewinnen.
- Responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity
- Liaise with a wide range of internal and external contacts at all levels, including senior executives
- Provide office leadership and administrative support for the HR Executive and global HR team including duties such as such as phone coverage, call screening, memos and letters to the executive. In addition, provide administrative support for the Transformation team.
- Responsible for the establishment of meeting and agenda priorities, travel schedules and staff meetings within a very dynamic and global environment
- Process T&L expenses for the executive
- Assist in managing expense accounts and budgets
- Provide discrete and confidential coordination of sensitive company information
- Meet various day-to-day short-term objectives
- Responsible for contemporary document management and filling
- Resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning
- Develop presentations, agendas, correspondence and memoranda for a variety of internal and external executive populations and create executive level charts, reports, and correspondence using the Microsoft toolkit as needed for both the HR Executive and HR team
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED
- Significant experience in an administrative role
- Fluent in English and German
- MS Office proficiency
- Strong Customer orientation
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Independently working, accurate and flexible
- Able to work under time pressure
- Competent personality, hands-on mentality
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2.883,03 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.