Die Arbeitswelt befindet sich in stetigem Wandel. Jobs.tt.com hat untersucht, welche Job-Kategorien in Tirol in der ersten Jahreshälfte 2022 am stärksten gesucht wurden. Ganz oben stehen Verwaltungsberufe sowie medizinische und soziale Berufe.
At Vizrt Group, we work with our shared purpose in mind: to deliver more stories, better told.
Vizrt Austria GmbH is located in Vomp, just outside Innsbruck in the middle of the Alps. You will find yourself working in a modern environmentally friendly building. You will work together with international people where team spirit is king and work-life balance is not only a catchphrase.
To strengthen our EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Finance & Controlling team, we are now looking for a motivated and dynamic
Finance Controller (m/f/d)
In this exciting and international role, you will be responsible for Controlling tasks for several European entities of Vizrt Group, periodic financial reporting and ad-hoc analyses, as well as being the contact person for external financial stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Financial and business controlling tasks for the Vizrt Group entities in the EMEA region
- Support the EMEA Finance Director with Financial Statements on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis, as well as with budget, budget vs. actual, Tax Reports, and inter-company transactions
- Generate and analyze ad-hoc reports as per management needs
- Collaborate with the Sales department by providing operational data
- Provide, review and audit data related to payroll across EMEA in cooperation with HR and payroll partners
- Work with external financial stakeholders, such as external auditors etc.
- Work on Finance and Controlling projects
What you bring:
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant professional experience, ideally as a finance specialist/controller in the private sector
- Certified Accountant certification highly desirable
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; in particular, advanced Excel skills
- Experience with reporting tools, ideally Power Bi, and working with a Data Warehouse is highly desirable. Knowledge of Salesforce is also an advantage but not required
- Business fluency in English is required, German is a definite plus
- Experience in a high-tech sector, ideally in the software or digital media industry is an advantage but not a must
- High degree of commitment, ability to swiftly learn new tools and processes, and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team, proactively and independently when needed, and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Please note: a valid EU working permit is required for this position.
What we offer:
- Validation – you will see your work broadcast on leading networks around the world every day.
- Rewards – you will enjoy flexible working hours and competitive remuneration and benefits.
- A great environment – you will join a friendly, international, youthful, highly-skilled multicultural team.
- A caring environment with regular feedback and personal development
We operate in an exciting market and we believe in teams and people. We strive to provide a superb work environment, and we want you to want to stay with us throughout your working life.
Across Vizrt Group, we all work to with our shared purpose in mind; to deliver more stories, better told.
That’s because we believe that stories have the power to impact not just the audience, but the teller as well. A well-crafted and well-delivered story can change the world. We strive and innovate to deliver the best software-defined visual storytelling tools to the world’s storytellers across broadcast, media, public service, enterprise, not-for-profit, education, health, houses of worship, in fact wherever there is a need to educate, entertain or inform. Because that is what stories do, it’s why they are important.
4 billion humans see the stories that our customers tell every day. So, for us diversity is not an optional objective, it is a simple reality. Our customers’ customers are diverse, our customers are diverse, Vizrt Group gains strength from being diverse.
It is true that we hold our diversity to be essential, it is something we constantly nourish and pay attention to, but it is not something we take for granted. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We champion inclusion and we value each other’s stories and we relish their telling.
The stories we tell are unique. We’d love to hear yours.
Read more at www.vizrt.com