Pressesprecher arbeiten an der Schnittstelle zwischen Unternehmen und Medien. Patrick Dierich ist seit 15 Jahren Sprecher des Flughafen Innsbruck.
- Support Finance project management in key strategic initiatives
- Track project milestones and review execution progress with milestone owners
- Coordinate cross-functionally to identify dependencies with the Finance project plan
- Create reports to show project progress and show the critical path to completion
- Provide weekly updates on project progress to Finance Leadership team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated effective organization skills and attention to detail
- Advanced level in Excel and overall strong aptitude in ERP systems
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a plus
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2.043,81 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.