jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
Financial Analyst for Field Services and Commissioning (m/f)
Job Function: Finance
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Financial Analyst for Field Services and Commissioning (m/f).
Job Reference #3145502
Providing financial analysis and apply accounting concepts for the Field Service and Commissioning sales of Distributed Power Service - Jenbach.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting and analysis of revenue, cost and margin according to various Financial Planning Cycles
- Perform monthly / quarterly closing and account reconciliations according to US GAAP accounting policies or DPS instructions
- Identify process opportunities improving cycle time, cash, contribution margin or productivity for those two product lines
- Improve accuracy of reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Perform routine & controls checks on critical processes and take corrective action where gaps identified
- Support projects improving processes, routines and overall controls framework
- Support and close-out on internal audit findings/requests
- Build trusting partnerships with non-finance functions
- Bachelor or Master degree in finance or accounting or equivalent knowledge
- Experience of finance and accounting in a service or manufacturing
- Experience working in an international environment
- Advanced MS Excel user
- Language: proficient in English
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with BI applications and data visualization Tools (Tableau)
- Experience with SQL programming
- Able to apply financial concepts and put into context with business priorities
- Lean Six sigma or Fastworks training or equivalent concepts
- ERP/Accounting software experience (SAP, Oracle)
- Fluent German
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.