Mit dem Fahrrad zur Arbeit zu fahren schont die Umwelt und bringt auch sonst einige Vorteile mit sich. Wer jetzt einen Lebenslauf hochlädt, kann mit ein bisschen Glück einen 500 €-Gutschein für Bike Point - Radsport Innsbruck gewinnen.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. You can expect to join a diverse team, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development.
Our 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future. GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Financial Analyst (m/f)
Job Function: Finance
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
Providing financial analysis of Service P&L for GE Distributed Power - Jenbach.
- Provide financial analysis and reporting of the multi-million variable service cost
- Quantify, validate and audit savings initiatives and cost-out projects across multiple functions driving variable cost productivity
- Drive improvement of correct and timely cost allocations by project and/or product lines according to company policy. Perform routine & controls checks on critical processes and take corrective action where gaps identified
- Consolidate financial forecasting, reporting and analysis of revenue, cost and margin according to the various Financial Planning Cycles
- Support projects improving processes, routines and overall controls framework
- Perform accounting tasks and account reconciliation as part of the closing
- Build trusting partnerships with non-finance functions
- Bachelor or Master degree in finance or accounting
- Experience of finance and accounting in a service or manufacturing unit preferred
- Experience working in an international environment
- Language: proficient in English
A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills for timely and accurate recommendations for decision making
- Able to apply financial concepts and put into context with business priorities
- Lean Six sigma training or equivalent concepts
- Able to value financial issues for impact
- Familiar working in a matrix environment / on cross functional projects
- FMP graduate (only GE internal candidates)
- ERP/Accounting software experience
- Fluent German
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefitsAccording to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.