GE Power provides a broad array of power generation, energy delivery, and water process technologies to solve your challenges locally. We work in several areas of the energy industry, including renewable resources such as wind and solar, biogas and alternative fuels, and coal, oil, natural gas, and nuclear energy. We also develop advanced technologies to help solve some of the world’s most complex challenges related to water availability and quality.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles... people like you.
Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst (m/f)
Job Function: Finance
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
The Services FP&A Analyst will own the delivery of FP&A support to the Distributed Power Services CFO & General Manager.
Job reference #3119645
- Ownership of the existing FP&A operation through reporting, forecasting, analysis and driving critical initiatives
- Provide financial leadership to the Services CFO/GM & DP FP&A Manager and support operational growth, efficiencies and strategy
- Manage FP&A reporting for the Services side of the business including monthly/quarterly closing, KPI reporting, variance analysis, DR reporting & financial planning sessions, etc.
- Use deep GE & domain knowledge to drive process improvements and automated analytical/Digital tools
- Provide leadership on key initiatives and drive simplification projects that will facilitate and increase capacity for value-added financial analysis, Key Performance Indicators
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration or equivalent and extensive work experience in Financial Planning & Analysis fields
- Ability to influence and build strong business partnerships
- Strong analytic skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Process mindset: successfully led projects/process improvement within operations/finance function involving process improvement; able to quickly grasp new ideas
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate results in a clear/concise manner
- FMP/CAS graduates preferred but not essential (GE internal only)
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.