Die Corona-Pandemie hat unsere Art zu arbeiten gewandelt. „Wir haben die Basis für die Zukunft geschaffen“, sagt Unternehmensberater Armin Partl. Das Arbeiten wird flexibler werden. Damit muss sich auch die Unternehmenskultur ändern.
Office Assistant (m/f/d)
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
Are you a charismatic and communicative personality with a professional charisma? Do you always act with joy and serenity in a service-oriented manner and the front office is your territory? Then we are looking for you.
What you’ll be working on
- You take over the front office and telephone support for our customers and partners and act as a representative of the company
- You are responsible for general office activities, the office organization (e.g. ordering), and travel management (flight, train, hotel, taxi)
- You collaborate in the organization and support of the internal car fleet
- You support expense management and their financial tracking and audits
- You support and organize company events and meetings
- Communication and correspondence in German and English
- Last but not least, you support your colleagues in various organizational matters
What you bring to the role
- You have completed a commercial education (apprenticeship, HASCH/HAK, HLW, )
- Ideally, you bring professional experience with you
- You have very good verbal and written expressiveness in German and English, bring common sense and have good manners
- Kindness, professional demeanor, discretion and multi-tasking ability are a matter of course for you in the front office area
- You have a high level of customer orientation coupled with a lot of team spirit and high commitment
- Ideally, you have a driving license B
What you’ll get from us
- A dynamic and lively working atmosphere awaits you as well as motivated and humorous colleagues
- A challenging, varied and exciting task in the context of a successful IT company
- Numerous employee benefits
Ready for Barracuda? Apply HERE!
The minimum gross salary for this position is EUR 29.000,00 (can be higher depending on your qualifications).