Die Liste der starken Tiroler Unternehmen ist lang und es kommen stets neue, erfolgreiche Firmen dazu. Sechs dieser Firmen möchten wir Ihnen hier näher vorstellen.
This role is a unique opportunity to be part of a progressive Compensation & Benefits (C&B) function which is being built from the ground-up. The Global C&B Specialist is responsible for supporting our strategy, driving execution and managing operations related to Compensation and Benefits for INNIO while demonstrating the business impact of C&B practices.
You will be responsible for building up the stand-alone C&B capabilities for INNIO in Europe, setting the strategy, designing processes and supporting tools, selecting external partners as well as hiring internal resources as required.
- Recommends and executes compensation and benefits strategies to attract and retain talent
- Recommends, develops and implements comprehensive communication program aimed at educating employees about compensation and benefits
- Coordination of following processes on global basis: Job description, job evaluation, rewards schemes (fix and variable), salary review / administration and compensation planning
- Actively participates in designing, implementing, administrating and implementing variable pay programs
- Recommends and updates the compensation policies, guidelines and manuals
- Executes competitive comparisons to make sure INNIO maintain competitiveness in the markets we choose to operate. Looks for internal and external equity
- Contributes to ensure compliance with applicable federal and state regulations in terms of salaries, wages and all types of compensation schemes where corresponds
- Manages vendor and consultant relationships, contracts, and projects in the space of compensation and benefits
- Driver of ensuring accurate compensation data in the appropriate HR systems
- Responsible for HRM system configuration and proper update on the Compensation module (salary data, salary planning process, bonus calculation, link to performance management system, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- Very strong experience in HR function with specific experience in management of broad-based compensation programs and HR Systems experience
- High verbal and written language proficiency in English is required, German language is an important plus
- Strong analytical skills and capacity to structure and organize things
- Good written communication skills
- Expertise in supporting the business in strategic systems solutions and broad compensation programs
- Expertise in driving and developing projects/programs
- Expertise in managing excel and financial modeling applied to compensation costs projections
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.960,87 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.