Mit dem Fahrrad zur Arbeit zu fahren schont die Umwelt und bringt auch sonst einige Vorteile mit sich. Wer jetzt einen Lebenslauf hochlädt, kann mit ein bisschen Glück einen 500 €-Gutschein für Bike Point - Radsport Innsbruck gewinnen.
- Track & Influence government level energy policies, regulatory landscape in key countries
- Interpret gas engine power generation related policies and feed regulatory changes, subsidy programs, incentives, emission regulations and policies to strategic marketing, product line management and other function close to real time
- European policy influencing and commenting not covered by EU wide associations, and working close with European associations such as Cogen Europe, Euromot, ETIP SNET, Eugine
- Work with local sales leaders to understand local policies and regulations and their changes and timeframe
- Identify key policy makers and landscape to build government level relations
- Promote our technology and messaging with articles in international organizations such as IEA, WEC, etc.
- Work with legal, communications and marketing to coordinate government relation initiatives
- Understand & Influence regulatory landscape towards 2050 EU sustainability goals
- Represent Distributed Power in front of key regulatory bodies
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, International Relations, Business Administration/Economics or Similar
- Significant experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of power generation industry
- Deep expertise in relations with public institutions
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills (cross functional initiatives, formal presentations, etc.)
- Team oriented – Demonstrated ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Ability to work collaboratively & navigate across multiple matrix organization
- High ethics and integrity
- Demonstrated behaviors to build trust, transparency & credibility with stakeholder relationships
- Fluent in English
- Master’s Degree
Please note, additional information dependent on hiring location: Austria: A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application. ) We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience. Other locations: Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of the particular country.
The Career Band of this role is a Senior Professional Band.