Wer kennt es nicht, man ist den ersten Tag zurück im Büro und fühlt sich schon wieder urlaubsreif. Was man gegen den Blues nach dem Urlaub tun kann und wie man den Erholungseffekt im Alltag „konserviert", verrät die Psychologin Melanie Hausler.
In this role you are responsible for timely consolidation of the consolidated financial statement of the INNIO Group according to IFRS (monthly, yearly). You will lead group accounting guidelines according to IFRS, the group consolidation chart and accounting of Mergers & Acquisitions. You will be the main point of contact for Auditors and manage maintenance & enhancements of the consolidation software.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Drive Monthly group reporting according to IFRS incl. consolidation
- Secure efficient processes & process enhancements when consolidating financial statements
- Monitoring and improving of inter-company reconciliation
- Execution of consolidation transactions (e.g. eliminating unrealized income)
- Power-User Oracle FCCS Consolidation Software Incl. customizing tasks
- IFRS Accounting Guidelines
- Responsibility, putting in place and improving group accounting guidelines according to IFRS and write audit relevant position papers
- Authority at Group level for the accurate IFRS reporting
- Quality assurance and continuous improvement of data quality by optimizing validation rules and comments
- Accounting of Mergers & Acquisitions and deferred taxes on group level
- Financial Statements
- Prepare Annual Group Financial Statements incl. management letter, statement of accruals, cash flow statement, Notes, Covenants, etc.
- Drive and/or support external reporting, e.g. with shareholders and banks
- Audit management
- Drive, monitor, cooperate with auditors and control the audit process, both for IFRS at Group level and at country level
- Ensure Internal Controls framework is in place
- Leading a team of 4 employees
- Drive and participate in strategic projects for the Group, e.g. IFRS implementation, ERP enhancements, guidelines, integration new affiliated companies
- University Degree in Business Administration or Finance, Accounting, Controlling or Taxation
- Profound relevant professional experience including Leadership experience in group accounting, audit firm experience preferred
- Experience in managing audits and working with auditors
- Solid knowledge of consolidation software like Oracle (HFM, FCCS), SAP (EC-CS, SEM-BCS), CCH Tagetik, IBM Cognos, LucaNe etc.
- Solid practice-approved IFRS knowledge
- Experience in multinational organizations with understanding for global processes, transactions and cross-functional projects
- Excellent English skills
- Good Excel & MS Office skills required
- Excellent communication skills, pro-active & flexible personality, capable of conflict solving and high sense of responsibility
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.765,45 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.