Die Corona-Pandemie hat unsere Art zu arbeiten gewandelt. „Wir haben die Basis für die Zukunft geschaffen“, sagt Unternehmensberater Armin Partl. Das Arbeiten wird flexibler werden. Damit muss sich auch die Unternehmenskultur ändern.
Head of Partnerships DE+ATInnsbruck, Österreich, Bezi... | Anzeigen-ID: 2404573
Bikmo is an insurtech company for bike sports. We build awesome insurance products to protect our customers for unexpected events, use technology to make taking out and managing a policy ultrasimple, and provide exceptional customer experiences through our team of bike geeks.
Focussed initially on the cycling sector, we launched in the UK in 2015, before expanding to Germany, Austria and Ireland to support more riders. Our sector expertise, technology and love for the sport has helped us establish an excellent reputation with customers and our partners.
Our vision is to become as synonymous for what we do in outdoor sports as GoPro for Cameras, Oakley for eyewear or Strava for tracking.
In the UK, Bikmo is the official insurance partner for brands including British Cycling, Deliveroo, Cyclescheme and Brompton.
Our Germany / Austria Bikmo Partnerships presence is less well established, but we have some exciting opportunities and we know there is so much potential. Now is the time to welcome a new member to our DE+AT team, to shift through the gears and help us grow the Bikmo brand.
Insurance sector experience is not mandatory - we're looking for an individual who will challenge the sector, leaving behind previously held views of how insurance companies operate, in favour of utilising exceptional service and technology to provide an exceptional experience to our customers and partners.
Reporting to the Head of Bikmo DE+AT, and supported by our global partnerships strategy, the candidate will be responsible for Bikmo Partnerships in the German and Austrian market.
You will work closely with the UK team and we'll work with compliance, partners, marketing and communication specialists
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base through partnerships including retailers, distributors, clubs and organisations.
- Own and manage B2B partnership performance including forecasting, live analytics and reporting to the Head of Bikmo DE+AT and team.
- Manage customer acquisition costs to drive profitability of the business across your territories.
- Identify emerging markets and opportunities to grow Bikmo in Europe.
- Manage sales pipeline and CRM tools to efficiently manage and deliver on sales and partnership opportunities. Grow and lead a sales and partnerships team.
- Ensure all sales activities are compliant with insurance and data regulations - compliance support will be provided.
- Support Bikmo events, social media and marketing activities.
- Work with Bikmo teams in other territories to share capability, knowledge and learning.
- Help solve challenges we hit along the way as we grow and develop.
Skills + experience
- At least 4 years of experience in sales, partnerships or marketing
- Proven experience in business relationships and developing strategic plans
- Confident in professional presentations and negotiating deals
- Experience with budget ownership, and P&L management (preferred)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Goal oriented
- Strong communicator
- Familiar with the Google Business Suite / Adobe softwares / Google Analytics (not essential)
- Experience managing a team effectively (preferred)
- Fluent in English and German
- A basic understanding insurance is preferred but not essential
- A love of bikes and cycling (preferred)
This role is full time and you will be based at our office in Munich or Innsbruck.
- Flexible work policy including option to work from home
- 29 days holiday per year plus public holidays
- 2 ride days + 2 volunteering days per year
- Training budget of up to €600 per year
- Zero commission Bikmo insurance for you and your bikes*
- €120 of Bikmo Team kit
- Access to Bikmo cycle trade accounts for bikes + kit at trade prices!
- 1 x membership to a sporting organisation/governing body (British Cycling / Cycling UK / Austrian Alpenverein / ADAC etc) up to €120
- Team events (rides, Bikmo global gatherings, lunches, conferences, and more)
*All subject to eligibility criteria.
- UK : https://bikmo.com/
- DE+AT : https://bikmo.de
- IE : https://bikmo.ie
- British Cycling: https://britishcycling.bikmo.com
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/teambikmo
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/teambikmo/
Bikmo does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Please apply here.
Bezirk Innsbruck-Stadt (Innsbruck, Österreich)
Deutschland (München, Deutschland)
Banking, Finanzen, Versicherung
Handel (Einzel- bzw. Großhandel)
Marketing, Design, Werbung, PR, Redaktion
Sonstige, Andere Dienstleistungen
|Mindeste Berufserfahrung||3 bis 5 Jahre|
|Erforderliche Sprache||Deutsch, Englisch|