Pressesprecher arbeiten an der Schnittstelle zwischen Unternehmen und Medien. Patrick Dierich ist seit 15 Jahren Sprecher des Flughafen Innsbruck.
In this role you will be supporting the process and development of framework on global Compensation and Benefits for INNIO Jenbacher.
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Support in developing a new compensation and benefits framework and processes across the globe
- Support the integration of the compensation and benefits arrangements into INNIO
- Provide support and analysis of key trends in external market
- Provide analysis of key trends within internal compensation arrangements
- Ongoing improvement of current HR processes in close collaboration with the HR-Team
- Ongoing / finished studies in Business Administration with focus on Human Resources or any other related areas as Economics etc.
- Previous internship or professional experience desired
- Strongly service focused and high affinity to numbers & statistics
- Excellent abilities in the use of Excel
- Fluent in English
- The ability of multitasking and to prioritize your tasks according to the urgency
- Team-oriented way of work, flexible, able to work under pressure and being trustworthy
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is EUR 2.101,04 gross per month (x 14).