jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
In this role, you will get an insight in various HR-fields.
Further you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Support in developing a new compensation framework with supporting grades and compensation ranges across the globe
- Support the integration of the compensation and benefits arrangements into INNIO
- Provide support and analysis of key trends in external compensation
- Provide analysis of key trends within internal compensation arrangements
- Ongoing improvement of current HR processes in close collaboration with the HR-Team
- Ongoing / finished studies in Business Administration with focus on Human Resources Management
- Previous internship or professional experience requested
- Strongly service focused and high affinity to numbers & statistics
- Excellent abilities in the use of the common IT-programs
- Fluent in English
- The ability of multitasking and to prioritize your tasks according to the urgency
- Team-oriented way of work, flexible, able to work under pressure
- Open-minded, willing to change
- Very pronounced personal integrity and trustworthy
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Legal work authorization to work in Austria is required (Non-EU-citizens: please attach the authorization form to your application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2.043,81 gross per month.
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Schwaz (Achenseestr 1-3, 6200 Jenbach, Österreich)|
Consulting, Projekt- und Prozessmanagement
Sachbearbeitung, Verwaltung, Organisation