Fachliches Wissen kann bereits nach 5 Jahren seine Halbwertszeit erreichen. Eine Weiterbildung steigert Ihre beruflichen Erfolge. Wir haben im folgenden Artikel zusammengefasst, welche Weiterbildungseinrichtungen es in Tirol gibt.
HR Manager for Services & Asia region (m/f)
Job Function: Human Resources
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a talented HR Manager (m/f) for the Service function in Jenbach as well as the Asian region, who is passionate about HR, developing people and the organization and has a positive, can-do attitude.
In that role, you:
- Provide dedicated support and guidance to multiple HR Business Partners, managers and employees with specific focus on: employee advocacy and engagement, employee relations management as well as performance development.
- Build trust by having the courage to do the right thing. Collaboratively build connections with our employees, leaders and the external community.
- Provide employees and managers with an available first point of contact for questions and guidance on fundamental HR topics
- Partner with broader HR team and Talent Development professionals to execute business-specific HR strategies
- Lead key HR processes as well as conduct HR training and support for defined processes
- Support client group managers to create a high-performance work environment to maximize capability individually and collectively
- Model & reinforce behaviors that best reflect our cultural aspirations
- Bachelor's / Maters’ Degree from an accredited college or university in business law, economics or human resources
- Significant previous experience in a variety of Human Resource positions with increasing scope
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Approachable and responsive resource able to connect with employees at all levels
- Strong presentation skills and facilitation experience, needed to effectively deliver a variety of HR-related training programs to groups of managers/colleagues
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and initiate, lead and manage change
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative and follow-up on assigned projects, balanced by good teamwork
- Skilled communicator in German & English
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
The Distributed Power business, which includes the Jenbacher and Waukesha product lines, is a leading provider of engines, power equipment and services focused on power generation and gas compression at or near the point of use. Distributed Power offers a diverse product portfolio that includes highly efficient, fuel-flexible, industrial gas engines generating 200 kW to 10 MW of power for numerous industries globally. In addition, the business provides life-cycle support for more than 48,000 gas engines delivered worldwide to help you meet your business challenges and success metrics—anywhere and anytime. Backed by our service providers in more than 100 countries, Distributed Power‘s global service network connects with you locally for rapid response to your service needs.
The Distributed Power business is headquartered in Jenbach, Austria.