jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
By combining a rich legacy in the power and gas compression space with pioneering technology, INNIO brings our customers affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions for today and tomorrow. We are helping to meet today’s energy needs with 64 GW of installed capacity and 48,000 of our powerful Jenbacher and Waukesha engines, which can be found in more than 100 countries. And, by harnessing our history of energy industry firsts along with the power of digital innovation, we will continue to deliver for the future.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, INNIO offers a comprehensive array of international career opportunities and understands that diversity creates excellence. Known for leadership development, we aim to empower individuals to reach their full potential.
INNIO HR Manager will be covering Middle East and Asia INNIO Regions, with population of around 150 full time employees in ~10 countries, where the biggest client’s group are mainly sales and after sales employees.
She/he will be the employees’ advocate with regards to all HR processes, including hiring, performance management, talent development and other processes related to employees’ life cycle. The INNIO HRM work closely with HR Business Partners and Leaders of assigned countries, to ensure that the business strategy is reflected in HR agenda.
In this role you will enjoy working with different cultures and across different geographies. You will learn the commercial side of the business by supporting the INNIO’s regional growth by being close to the front end commercial teams.Responsibilities:
- Provide HR guidance and expertise for the full scope of Human Resource agenda including:
- performance development
- employee engagement and advocacy
- organizational design and change management
- workplace investigations
- talent acquisition and management
- Provide employees and manager with an available first point of contact for questions and guidance of fundamental HR topics and issues
- Work closely with Compensation and Benefits, HR Operations and Talent Acquisitions teams with regards to implementation business planning into HR strategy
- Collaboratively build connections with our employees and leaders across different countries in assigned regions
- Work closely with HR Business Partners and suggest ideas to structure the organisation to support the organisation's business objectives
- Support assigned client group managers to create a high-performance work environment to follow the INNIO 'go to market' strategy
- Model & reinforce behaviors that best reflect INNIO culture and values
- Implement HR initiatives and participate in HR projects
- Strong HR Background through education in human resources management, psychology of organisation, social sciences or equivalent HR demonstrated experience in key areas of development, performance management, change management, and staffing
- Ability to independently execute on day-to-day HR operational matters
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/ international environments
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at the same time
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative and follow-up on assigned projects, balanced by good teamwork
- Team player willing to work closely with a global HR team on projects and open to sharing information and best practices with the team
- Fluency in English
- IT literate - good knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Experience in supporting commercial and customer facing functions will be an advantage
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.883,03 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.