Fachliches Wissen kann bereits nach 5 Jahren seine Halbwertszeit erreichen. Eine Weiterbildung steigert Ihre beruflichen Erfolge. Wir haben im folgenden Artikel zusammengefasst, welche Weiterbildungseinrichtungen es in Tirol gibt.
Human Resources Operations Leader (m/f)
Job Function: Human Resources
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
The HR Operations Leader will own all aspects of HR operations (incl. payroll) and partner closely with SHRMs and other stakeholders to ensure strategic alignment and service excellence for Distributed Power globally.
You will be responsible for building up the stand-alone HR operations capabilities for DP world-wide, setting the strategy, designing processes and supporting tools, selecting external partners as well as hiring internal resources as required.
In this role, you will:
- Define & lead the strategic roadmap & framework for service quality & simplification, integrated & fully aligned with the businesses’ strategic goals
- Actively drive operational performance, leveraging metrics & ensure deep understanding of customer needs.
- Continuously improve and innovate to maximize effectiveness. Identify and deliver on opportunities for significant process improvement, productivity and standardization
- Drive operational performance through strong people leadership, customer relationship management and operational rigor
- Drive and enhance employee engagement, development & communication, and ensure a strong, consistent performance management culture. Creating an environment of continuous learning and support for employee and organizational growth
- Instill an engrained culture of service excellence at all levels
- Ensure HR, Payroll & Benefits processes and practices are compliant with various legislations.
- Drive compliance excellence and ensure process controls are in place as appropriate.
- Select, implement and constantly improve HRIS solutions
- Maintain an appropriate and up-to-date contingency and business continuity plan.
- Foster open communication & ongoing 2-way operating rhythm with key HR partners to fully understand their current and future needs and provide transparency about our services and value proposition
- Implement strong planning disciplines in place to ensure the organization is appropriately aligned, resourced and skilled to deliver on the organizational strategy, goals & metrics.
- Manage budget to drive cost and process efficiencies. Ensure all Op Plan targets are achieved
- Bachelor’s Degree and significant demonstrated HR operations and /or equivalent experience
- Considerable experience in leading high-performance regional/global teams
- Significant leadership experience in a complex services-orientated operational environment
- Demonstrated effective project management and implementation of business change initiatives achieving service excellence objectives and simplification deliverables.
- Familiarity with energy industry is a plus
- Fluency in English is required, German is a plus
- Legal work authorization to work is required. GE will not sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future for this role
- Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screening
- Willing to travel 10-20% of the time
- Willing to work out of a DP office located in Jenbach (AT), Waukesha (USA)
Please note, additional information dependent on hiring location:
Austria: We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3501.99 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
United States: GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Understanding of progressive market practices and service providers
- Proven, strategic problem-solving skills
- Service and quality mindset
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities and deliver under time pressure
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and across functions
- Subject Matter Expertise in the HR operations domain
- Proven ability to analyze business challenges and provide solutions
- Employee experience focused
- Metrics driven thinking which considers direct business impact
- Ability to drive change and manage stakeholders in the process
- Sharing knowledge and credit, establishing trust, credibility, and goodwill
- Building partnerships, using the trust created to provide effective relationships
The Distributed Power business, which includes the Jenbacher and Waukesha product lines, is a leading provider of engines, power equipment and services focused on power generation and gas compression at or near the point of use. Distributed Power offers a diverse product portfolio that includes highly efficient, fuel-flexible, industrial gas engines generating 200 kW to 10 MW of power for numerous industries globally. In addition, the business provides life-cycle support for more than 48,000 gas engines delivered worldwide to help you meet your business challenges and success metrics—anywhere and anytime. Backed by our service providers in more than 100 countries, Distributed Power‘s global service network connects with you locally for rapid response to your service needs. The Distributed Power business is headquartered in Jenbach,