Mikropausen und Urlaubserinnerungen im Job tragen zur langfristigen Erholung bei.
As Immigration coordinator you will be the link between our employees, our immigration COE and several third-party providers in order to ensure compliant and flawless travelling. You will be first point of contact for field technicians, trainers and also external partners in regards to travel regulations for internal and external travelers.
- Launching, coordinating and tracking of visa applications, work permits and registrations (EU and worldwide) mainly for field technicians and trainers but also for other service and non - service employees of Innio Jenbacher GmbH & Co OG
- Communication with the Immigration council and authorized partners worldwide
- Close collaboration with the service technicians in field service and back office, to enable a prompt visa document collection
- Verification of compliance of international and local immigration act (e.g. tax exemptions) and other regulations
- Execution of the visa procedures of training participants in the INNIO Jenbacher GmbH & Co OG training center
- Communication with the local authorities, service partner, INNIO offices and embassy worldwide
- Invoice Management (visa fees and translation offices)
- Preparation of travel expense report for field technicians and check of credit card statements
- Coordination and issuance of business invitations for third countries nationals, who are visiting INNIO Jenbacher GmbH & CO OG
- Commercial education (HAK, HAS or similar education)
- Sound MS Office user knowledge
- Preferably work experience in back office department and / or in an immigration coordination role
- Fluent in English and German
- Autonomous and flexible working method
- Highly reliable and trustworthy
- Team player and highly reliable with a High “Say-Do” ratio
- Good self-organization, accurate working methods, organizational talent
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2.574,68 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
Career Band: OTHSAL