Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
We are looking for an Instructional Designer – Sales Training (m/f) #3156129 At the Product Training Center, we help our global services & sales teams to get the maximum value from their gas engine investment. How do we do it? We make the complex simple with our modular courses and training programs and develop the skills that they need whether they are learning about our engines for the first time or are experienced technicians who needs to stay up-to-date with the latest technology changes.
Instructional Designer – Sales Training (m/f)
Job Function: Services
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
- Partner with sales, services and product management leaders to identify skill gaps, using existing data and input from key internal and external stakeholders (interviews and surveys)
- Define, validate and prioritize sales training requirements
- Work with subject matter experts to create high level training plans, compelling training narratives and sales arguments
- Facilitate project meetings, maintain overall design/development plans
- Develop training modules using eLearning authoring tools (e.g. Lectora) as well as multimedia content (including video production/3D animations)
- Manage external vendors
- Define sales training KPIs, collect/analyze data and feedback to monitor training effectiveness, and continuously improve existing training materials
- Coordinate with product development teams on New Product Introduction programs
- Ensure that all training documents are technically correct, clear and have the necessary communications and legal approvals.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Instructional Design/Educational Sciences, or Business Administration, Management/Communication/IT or equivalent experience
- Strong experience working as an Instructional Designer and building training modules for sales teams or experience in selling technical products and training other sales staff
- Understand instructional design methodologies and have experience creating learning deliverables
- A tangible passion for technical products, learning new software tools and multi-media content development
- Proactive self-starter, who can clearly define problems and works in a structured way to solve them
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships quickly
- Create and deliver presentations and lead international conference calls and webinars
- Strong customer focus and a drive for results
- Fluent in both English & German
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Experience working in an international company, managing projects with multiple stakeholders
- Strong experience developing digital training materials with eLearning authoring tools (e.g. Lectora, Articulate)
- Experience working with multimedia/video/post-production tools (e.g. Captivate, Photoshop, Adobe AfterEffects.)
- Willing to travel 10-20% of the time
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.