jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol -a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Intern Learning & Technology (m/f) for 6 month
We are looking for a Intern Learning & Technology (m/f) to work in our international, dynamic team, who can come and support us for a period of 6 months starting in September 2018.
At the Product Training Center we help people to develop the skills and knowledge that they need to get the maximum value from their gas engines. How do we do it? We make the complex simple. Our modular courses and training programs help people all around the world to develop and maintain the skills that they need whether they are learning about our engines for the first time, or are experienced technicians who needs to stay up-to-date with the latest technology changes.To make sure that people get the maximum benefit from our courses we use a variety of different modern blended training methods and learning technologies.
As Learning Technology Intern, your main responsibilities will include:
- Creation of 3D video/animation assets
- Support and enhancement of Learning Management System & Website front-end
- Manage projects as an interface between the Product Training Center and the IT functions
- Develop eLearning content/digital learning material in house and in cooperation with third party suppliers
- Working with the Product Training Center’s data management system
- Supporting development of learning technology projects (Mobile App, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Simulators/Microlearning/How to videos)
- You are currently studying or have recently finished your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Management, Communication, Multimedia Design or equivalent knowledge
- You are a proactive self-starter and who enjoys creating and completing projects
- You ideally have experience in website programming, audio or video creation, game design, creating infographics, or similar projects
- You are passionate about technology, learning and design
- You are open, communicative, regularly ask questions, proactive and passionate, with a strong customer focus
- You have excellent computer skills and speak very good English and German
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 1974.70 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.