Eilmeldungen vervielfachen Besucherzahlen in kurzer Zeit, permanent wechselnde Inhalte sollen in Sekunden verfügbar sein und schnelle Release-Zyklen dürfen eine ständige Verfügbarkeit nicht gefährden: So begegnet die TT diesen Herausforderungen.
What if energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its product brands Jenbacher and Waukesha and the digital platform myPlant, INNIO offers energy solutions for today—and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people. Do you want to make a difference with your work? For our Finance department we are searching for a Intern in Finance (m/f/d). Join our team now!
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Gold Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
- Support financial reporting and analysis of revenue, cost and margin for Contract Service Agreements
- Support revenue recognition according to cost plus method
- Assist in forecast of monthly/quarterly billings and ensure billing completeness
- Help to conduct account reconciliations for balance sheet accounts
- Support the calculation of the Contract Service Agreements loss reserve and the preparation of manual journal entries on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Support the FP&A planning cycles
- Support the process simplification and automation Contract Service Agreements projects
- Ongoing or recent graduate with a university degree in Finance/Accounting
- Strong MS-Office Skills including Excel and Outlook
- Numerate with a good eye for detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn/understand standard & processes quickly and adhere to them accurately
- Written and verbal fluency in English; German is a plus
- Immediate start with the duration of a minimum of 6 months with the potential for further extension of 6 months
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.195,46 gross per month (x 14).