Die Liste der starken Tiroler Unternehmen ist lang und es kommen stets neue, erfolgreiche Firmen dazu. Sechs dieser Firmen möchten wir Ihnen hier näher vorstellen.
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Support the Global Organization in compliance and ensure the flow of inbound and outbound material
- In your daily work you will assist the frequent interaction with our internal and external stakeholders such as Custom Authorities, Brokers, Trade Advisory Company, Customers, Suppliers etc.
- You will also have the opportunity to support import and export compliance checks, clarification and resolution of customs holds & issues
- Assist in providing product related technical support for Harmonized Tariff Systems (HTS) classification as well as product classification itself
- Support our team in global trade regulations research, preferential procedure and other special trade programs and regular customs broker audits
- Ongoing / finished Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics / Engineering / Law Studies
- Effective problem solving skills
- Good analytical and strong communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Able to communicate with people from different countries
- Interest in working in a technical environment is desirable
- Immediate start for an internship with the duration of a minimum of 6 months with the potential for further extension of 6 months
- Legal work authorization to work in Austria is required (Non-EU-citizens: please attach the authorization form to your application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.131,51 gross per month (x 14).