Eilmeldungen vervielfachen Besucherzahlen in kurzer Zeit, permanent wechselnde Inhalte sollen in Sekunden verfügbar sein und schnelle Release-Zyklen dürfen eine ständige Verfügbarkeit nicht gefährden: So begegnet die TT diesen Herausforderungen.
What if energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its product brands Jenbacher and Waukesha and the digital platform myPlant, INNIO offers energy solutions for today—and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people. Do you want to make a difference with your work? For our Sourcing department we are searching for a Intern in Project Management - Sourcing (m/f/d). Join our team now!
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Subsidized work-related Transportation.
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Gold Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
- Day-on-day involvement in all tasks regarding controller-ship activities within Procurement (e.g. risk management, milestone achievements)
- Development of tools/instruments to support the daily business within our Procurement Department
- General involvement in supporting process improvement initiatives for all INNIO Procurement activities
- Handle administrative tasks e.g. reporting on Procurement KPIs
- Lead communication between the Procurement team and other internal stakeholders e.g. engineering, product management
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technical or Business Management related discipline
- Experienced with all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Experience with ERP systems is of an advantage
- Ability to organize, assess and prioritize tasks and work cross-functionally
- A team player with a willingness to constantly improve skills
- Fluent in English; German is an asset
- Duration of a minimum of 6 months with the potential for further extension of 6 months
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position
(Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application).
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.195,46 gross per month (x 14).