Wer kennt es nicht, man ist den ersten Tag zurück im Büro und fühlt sich schon wieder urlaubsreif. Was man gegen den Blues nach dem Urlaub tun kann und wie man den Erholungseffekt im Alltag „konserviert", verrät die Psychologin Melanie Hausler.
We are looking for a Service Analytics intern (m/f), part-time (15-20h/week, flexible working hours) for the duration of 3 months.
- Creating analyses and trending on contractual and transactional service businesses (e.g. spare parts and engines)
- Preparing analyses of engines’ installed base and actual operating hours
- Creating analyses and trending of spare parts entitlement, engine overhauls and planned maintenance events
- Analyses and reporting of past dues
- Supporting Customer Service Management with daily operations (administering and channeling to internal functions requests of support)
- Current student or recently graduated in Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, IT, Marketing or Economics
- Fluent in English and German. Italian language skills a strong plus
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Advanced Excel knowledge (including macros)
- High affinity towards data analysis
- Tableau / data visualization, a plus
- Ability to interface with internal functions, self-starter
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is €2.043,81 (fulltime) gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.