Rund um den Globus sucht und findet Reporterin Barbara Bachmann Geschichten, die im Kleinen das Große erzählen.
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Perform monthly inventory period closes and associated accounting, ensure the general ledger is up to date and reconciles to the sub-ledgers.
- Calculate and book periodic financial adjustments, examples include inventory reporting classifications, inter-company profit elimination, freight cost accruals, and critical entries such as the Obsolescence reserve and FIFO adjustments.
- Issue regular reports to the wider business on inventory results, including related metrics such as scrap and rework.
- Main point of contact to external auditors & internal stakeholders for all inventory accounting policies, covering both IFRS and local statutory regulations.
- Working closely with the Operations Inventory Leader, responsible for regular planning and forecasting of Jenbacher inventory levels. This feeds management reporting and is a key element of our cash flow metrics.
- Lead and perform from the finance perspective the annual inventory count processes.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Business
- profound experience in a finance role
- Fluent English and German
- Strong accounting skills
- Excellent Excel skills, experienced with large sets of data
- Oracle/other ERP experience
- Proactive learner, clear thinker, problem solving attitude
- Flexible and works well with deadlines