IT Application Technical Solution Architect (m/f)
Job Function: Digital Technology
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for an IT Application Technical Solution Architect (m/f).
Job Reference #3147080
You will be responsible to provide support to all projects to make the right decisions in terms of technical solutions and integrations. You must respect GE guidelines and align to available technologies, middleware solutions and guarantee the best possible solution in terms of business value and stability in production.
In this role, you will:
• Establish a deep understanding of our customers’ business and technical needs
• Create a “trusted technical advisor” relationship with our customer’s technologists and IT teams
• Develop solution architecture framework to support solution selling on an enterprise level. Help to provide vision, define system and application architecture, problem anticipation and problem solving ability across the landscape for all DP Applications (ERP and non-ERP)
• Lead change across large platforms / functional areas using technology solutions
• Provide deep sw / hw technical architecture expertise to ensure proper solution design
• Interface with all Solutions Architects and Project Managers to train, mentor, guide through new solution architecture frameworkInterface with all COEs and integrations teams to discuss best solutions
• Align to GE vision and
• Passion for new technologies and middlewares to provide flezible, easy and stable solutions
• Make sure you review all designs for new application or new integrations or application migration into new platform
• Be stakeholder for new solutions evaluation from a technical stand point
• Shape, drive and be held accountable for delivering significant strategic initiatives across broad scope/platform(s) in liaison with key stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree
• Significant previous experience in project management, communications experience
• Strong ownership and accountability with proven track record of execution
• Process improvement mind-set, understanding of key operational processes, ability to drive process excellence and standardization
• Budget & resource management experience
• Experience in leading culturally diverse teams, cultural awareness & sensitivity
• Outstanding organizational, presentation & communication (oral & written) skills, fluent in English
• Self-starter & quick learner, excellent networking skills and ability to work effectively in matrix organization
• Team player and proactive attitude
• Ability to work in a Global Environment with multiple stakeholders
• Digital mindset as advantage
• A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
• Willing to travel as the job permit
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.