Als Telematiker transportiert, steuert und speichert Mario Stöckholzer große Datenmengen. Oft muss er auch so tun, als wäre er ein Bus.
We are looking for Technical Support Specialists to provide enterprise-level assistance to our end user employees. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our employees with installing applications and software.
If you’re naturally a helper, have a strong customer orientation and enjoy assisting people with computer issues whilst explaining technical details simply, then grab for the opportunity and apply now!
Ultimately, you will be a person our employees trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems. The goal is to create a seamless, positive experience for our employees that in turn enables them to serve our external customers and the businesses they support.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask internal end-users and external customers targeted questions to understand their root of the problem
- Own issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers and properly log tickets through management system
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate technical solutions
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on process, procedures and / or systems
- Bachelor’s Degree or any other technical school diploma with focus on Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering etc.
- Good work experience in a technical role, desktop support or any similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments desired
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, SKYPE and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Tech savvy with familiarity in remote desktop applications and help desk software (e.g. Zendesk, BOLD 360, etc.)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills throughout the whole business
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Fluency in German and English are a must
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.644,20 gross per month (x 14) and an over-payment depending on your qualifications and experience.