Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
In this role, you will be part of a great team. The Jenbacher Distributed Power Warranty, MSA cc (Material Stream Agreement corrective covered) and Field Validation execution team provides a standard and lean approach to manage Warranty, MSA corrective covered cases and Field Validation execution across all Jenbacher product lines. For this particular role, there will be a strong focus on the execution of Field Validations.
Job Reference #3153522
Jenbacher Continuous Improvement Execution Specialist (m/f)
Job Function: Services
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
- Worldwide processing of planned and unplanned cases and development of related processes
- Cooperation with internal stakeholders (e.g. Engineering, Sourcing, etc.) as well as Suppliers to ensure cost refunding (vendor recovery)
- Independent and early identification of potential issues of our installed base as well as present findings to cross-functional review boards
- Keeping records database up-to-date to ensure dashboard accuracy
- Providing regular status updates to the business (report out)
- Accurate interpretation of contracts for legitimacy
- Supporting root cause analysis (RCAs) and be an active part of the Continuous Improvement Process
- Closely liaise with regional teams
- Creation of settlement agreements with customers for Field Validation purposes
- Identification of suitable Field Validation engines
- Technical background (electrical / mechanical apprenticeship or HTL), additional commercial degree is beneficial (e.g. Bachelor in the field of BA)
- Experience in project management
- Experience with Jenbacher Product Range preferred
- Legal background
- Fluent in English (negotiation level)
- Hands on mentality
- Team player and highly reliable with a high Say-Do ratio
- Strong customer focus and open mind-set
- Perform/support other department tasks as requested by manager
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Relevant industry experience, preferably in Services
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced/dynamic environment
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to interface and influence multiple stakeholders at all levels
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.