Pressesprecher arbeiten an der Schnittstelle zwischen Unternehmen und Medien. Patrick Dierich ist seit 15 Jahren Sprecher des Flughafen Innsbruck.
- Lead & support the end-to-end development of systems and/or components, from concept layout through to series production implementation.
- Working closely with other engineering functions considering the interactions and requirements from simulation and testing.
- Lead communications with both the internal manufacturing facilities, external sourcing departments and project management to ensure efficient project execution.
- Define development and validation plans for new product introduction, and lead investigation and resolution of performance and structural issues.
- Drive the technical investigation and resolution of Fleet Reliability and Production/Supplier Quality issues by providing technical guidance and leadership at the component and system level.
- Participate in design reviews for new product developments and root cause analyzes to present results and project progress.
- Bachelors/Masters degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or similar specialization.
- Knowledge regarding the development and testing of reciprocating engines and their systems.
- Knowledge of quality systems (ISO), tools (DFMEA, DVP) and techniques (DFSS, DFR) and their implementation into development projects.
- You are comfortable in an international environment and have convincing oral and written communication skills in English (and preferably also German).
- You are comfortable with presentation of detailed technical themes across a wide range of audiences.
- Willingness to travel to field sites, suppliers or other R&D offices.
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application).
- Work experience of the mechanical development and testing of internal combustion engines and/or reciprocating gensets
- A broad knowledge of the use of modern design/simulation and data analysis techniques in the development of products
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2,883.03 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
The Career Band of this role is a Lead Professional Band.