jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines
You would like to work in an international company with innovative products? If this is the case, this position will most likely find your interest. INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines belong to the worldwide leading companies in the gas engine segment. Our headquarters is based in Jenbach / Austria.
For our Technology Engine Controls (TEC) department we are looking for a
Lead Controls Developer Gas Engines (m/f)
Location is Jenbach / Austria
- Develop reliable engine control algorithms and software solutions for our continuously growing gas engine products
- Lead the development of new engine control solutions from conceptual design phase to market introduction for a specific engine type/platform
- Built internal and external networks to other departments and customers to effectively understand market needs and translate it into clear requirements for the engine control system
- Work in a diverse development team with colleagues at different global sites
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s degree or PhD in electrical- or mechanical engineering, specializing in control engineering or equivalent
- Experience in developing control functions for reciprocating engines
- Professional background on control SW design in MATLAB Simulink and MATLAB-based auto-code generation in alignment to the V-model development process
- Innovative thinkerwith significant experience on how to turn new ideas and concepts into successful products
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3.301,13 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Schwaz (Achenseestr 1-3, 6200 Jenbach, Österreich)|
Konstruktion, Architektur, Baugewerbe