Bildung & Karriere in Tirol hat bei großen Tiroler Unternehmen nachgefragt: Wie stehen momentan die Chancen auf eine Anstellung, welche Eigenschaften sollte man mitbringen und worauf wird bei der Bewerbung wert gelegt?
INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines
You would like to work in an international company with innovative products? If this is the case, this position will most likely find your interest. INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines belong to the worldwide leading companies in the gas engine segment. Our headquarters is based in Jenbach / Austria.
For our global development team we are looking for a
Lead Development Engineer – Gas Engine Packaging (f/m)
- Lead the development of the genset packaging concepts, including the frame, mounting, and driveline subsystems, from initial layout through to series production implementation.
- Working closely with other functions to reduced vibration considering the interactions and requirements from simulation and testing; develop anti-vibration technologies for both components and complete gensets.
- Own specification and design of structural elements and AVMs for vibration management in close cooperation with internal design team and external suppliers.
- Define vibration measurement campaigns for product validation and investigation of vibration related issues. Interpret measurement results and evaluate different strategies to reduce vibration.
- Participate in design reviews for new product developments and root cause analyzes to present results and project progress.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelors/Masters degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or similar specialization.
- Significant engineering experience in product development preferable in engine packaging or NVH engineering function.
- Proven decision-making and collaboration skills in high-pressure and time-sensitive situations.
- Willingness to travel to field sites, suppliers or other R&D offices.
- Comfortable working in an international environment and convincing oral and written communication skills in English.
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application).
- German language skills.
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3,301.13 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This is a LPB position.
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Schwaz (Achenseestr 1-3, 6200 Jenbach, Österreich)|
Absolventen (Uni, FH, o.ä.)
Elektrotechnik / Energietechnik
Handwerk (Technik u. Industrie)
|Erforderliche Sprache||Deutsch, Englisch|