Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
Lead Engine Controls Software Developer (m/f) #3164070
Power Gas Power Systems
- Develop high performing and highly reliable engine control algorithms and software solutions for our continuously growing product portfolio
- Lead and own the development of new engine control solutions from conceptual design phase to market introduction for a specific engine type/platform
- Built internal and external networks to other departments and customers to effectively understand market needs and translate it into clear requirements for the engine control system
- Contribute to the vision and mission of a standardized and modular control system for our variety of engine types/platforms
- Ensure highest software quality by consequently following the V-model-based software development processes
- Communicate and cooperate seamlessly and boundary-less in a global development team with colleagues located all over the world
We are looking for a Lead Engine Controls Software Developer (m/f). Job Reference #3164070. Lead and develop innovative control software solutions for our engine products.
- Master degree or PhD in control engineering or equivalent
- Extensive work experience in developing control algorithms and software for reciprocating engines
- Deep knowledge and strong references on the work with PLC or ECU based engine control systems
- Professional background on model-based control design in MATLAB Simulink and MATLAB-based auto-code generation
- Profound expertise on the development of control solutions in alignment to the V-model process
- Innovative thinker, networker, and leader with significant experience on how to turn new ideas and concepts into successful products
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
GE Power provides a broad array of power generation, energy delivery, and water process technologies to solve your challenges locally. We work in several areas of the energy industry, including renewable resources such as wind and solar, biogas and alternative fuels, and coal, oil, natural gas, and nuclear energy. We also develop advanced technologies to help solve some of the world’s most complex challenges related to water availability and quality.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles... people like you.
Career Level Experienced
Primary City Jenbach
Primary State/Province Tyrol
Primary Country Austria
Postal Code 6200
Additional Cities Jenbach
Relocation Assistance No