Ihr Curriculum Vitae (CV - Lebenslauf) muss ordentlich und genau verfasst sein. Schließlich handelt es sich um das Herzstück Ihrer Bewerbung. Wie Sie dabei vorgehen, erfahren Sie hier:
Lead Engineer – Fluid Systems (f/m)
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Lead Engineer – Fluid Systems (f/m).
This high-impact engineering position will lead projects and activities required to develop best in class reciprocating gas engine generator sets over the entire product life cycle. You will work in a global engineering team on the development of fluid systems for reciprocating gas engines.
- Develop air handling, exhaust, oil and cooling systems from concept design to product introduction
- Working closely with other engineering functions considering the interactions and requirements from simulation and testing.
- Own specification and design in close cooperation with internal design team and external suppliers.
- Define development and validation plans for new product introduction, and lead investigation and resolution of performance and structural issues.
- Participate in design reviews for new product developments and root cause analyzes to present results and project progress.
- Bachelors/masters degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or similar specialization.
- Engineering experience in product development preferable in the area of industrial engines, hot gas path or fluid systems
- A broad working knowledge of modern design/simulation and data analysis techniques
- Proven decision-making and collaboration skills.
- Willingness to travel to field sites, suppliers or other R&D offices.
- Comfortable working in an international environment and convincing oral and written communication skills in English.
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Sie wurden zu einem Vorstellungsgespräch eingeladen? Herzlichen Glückwunsch, dann haben Sie die erste Hürde bereits geschafft. Sie sollten sich nun die Zeit nehmen, sich auf das Bewerbungsgespräch optimal vorzu-bereiten. Nutzen Sie verschiedene Informatio
Fachliches Wissen kann bereits nach 5 Jahren seine Halbwertszeit erreichen. Eine laufende Weiterbildung steigert Ihre beruflichen Erfolge. Wir haben im folgenden Artikel zusammengefasst, worauf man achten soll und welche Weiterbildungseinrichtungen es in