Wer kennt es nicht, man ist den ersten Tag zurück im Büro und fühlt sich schon wieder urlaubsreif. Was man gegen den Blues nach dem Urlaub tun kann und wie man den Erholungseffekt im Alltag „konserviert", verrät die Psychologin Melanie Hausler.
INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines
You would like to work in an international company with innovative products? If this is the case, this position will most likely find your interest. INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines belong to the worldwide leading companies in the gas engine segment. Our headquarters is based in Jenbach / Austria.
For our Service Engineering department are looking for a
Lead Engineer - Field Validation (f/m)
- Work with development teams and validation engineers to define field validation strategies and tests for components, systems and at the complete engine level
- Coordinate and lead both the planning and execution of the field validation process in line with the defined new product introduction tollgate process. Reporting of the field validation status
- Plan, execute and report on the intermediate and post-test teardown of new products at pilot engines within the field. Undertake and assist in damage/failure analysis of components in order to drive increasing reliability
- Ongoing documentation and presentation of development results through short presentations and reports in both German and English
- Work on multiple projects and extended projects within a team
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree in engineering or similar specialization
- Several years of work experience with the development and validation or testing of piston engines
- Experience in the definition, implementation and planning of validation tests based on standard quality processes for components/systems and engines
- Proven project management skills
- Customer orientation
- You are comfortable in an international environment and have convincing oral and written communication skills in both German and English
- Willingness to travel (20% – 35%)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3301,13 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.