Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Lead Engineer Performance Concepts (m/f)
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Lead Engineer Performance Concepts (m/f).
Job Reference #3149383
You will work in a global engineering team to improve the steady state and transient performance of our gas engines by focusing on both simulation and testing.
• Engineering lead for gas engine development projects focusing on performance (power, efficiency, emissions, costs, transient behavior etc.) and operating strategies
• Definition, coordination and execution of engine tests (SCE and MCE) concerning mixture preparation, gas exchange, combustion, turbocharging etc. and interpretation of the results
• Definition, coordination and execution of corresponding 1D simulations
• Definition, coordination and execution of validation strategies for engine performance and relevant components including field tests at customer site
• Close cooperation with controls, design, mechanical engineering, test benches and service
• Master of science in mechanical engineering or similar
• Several years of working experience in thermodynamics, combustion engine development and project management
• Experience in 1D simulation and project execution
• Strong interpersonal skills to lead in a global matrix organization
• Good communication skills in English
• A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.