Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
Lead Engineer Software (m/f)
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are the software design team for the Distributed Power gas engines HMI and related tools. Currently, we are looking for a motivated software team leader with professional technical background (m/f) to join our team.
If you love to apply new technologies, design creative solutions and share your knowledge with your team members, take the chance & apply!
- Technical lead of global software team
- Develop & execute goals & objectives for the software team (quality, timelines, budgets)
- Project leadership with the involvement of local and global team members
- Creation of specifications with internal clients
- Software architecture design
- Managing of maintainable programs on a high-quality level for the visualization and remote access of GE Jenbacher gas engines using modern development standards
- Documentation of development results, and preparation of product descriptions
- Provide technical mentoring for more junior software engineers
- Work closely with all relevant stakeholders to ensure application development meets product specification requirements
- Drive performance and reliability enhancements
- Bachelors/master’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related.
- Excellent communications skills, efficient in troubleshooting
- Team working skills in a global environment, assertiveness, flexibility and target orientation
- Several years of experience with object-oriented software design and multi-tier architecture
- Several years of experience with programming in C++ and C#
- Experience with Microsoft.NET framework 4.x
- Experience with building windows forms and WPF applications
- Experience with distributed systems and network programming using WCF
- Experience with service-oriented software architecture
- Knowledge regarding software development and related processes (Agile)
- Experience with Microsoft server and workstation operating system
- Experience with building user interfaces (HMI) for industrial applications
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Professional experience in a global software development team
- Team Foundation Server, GitHub knowledge
- experience with building WEB applications (ASP.NET)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.