Fachliches Wissen kann bereits nach 5 Jahren seine Halbwertszeit erreichen. Eine Weiterbildung steigert Ihre beruflichen Erfolge. Wir haben im folgenden Artikel zusammengefasst, welche Weiterbildungseinrichtungen es in Tirol gibt.
- Develop air handling and exhaust systems from concept design to product introduction
- Working closely with other engineering functions considering the interactions and requirements from simulation and testing.
- Own specification and design in close cooperation with internal design team and external suppliers.
- Define development and validation plans for new product introduction, and lead investigation and resolution of performance and structural issues.
- Participate in design reviews for new product developments and root cause analyzes to present results and project progress.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelors/masters degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or similar specialization.
- Several years of Engineering work experience in product development preferable in the area of industrial engines, hot gas path or fluid systems
- A broad working knowledge of modern design/simulation and data analysis techniques
- Proven decision-making and collaboration skills.
- Willingness to travel to field sites, suppliers or other R&D offices.
- Comfortable working in an international environment and convincing oral and written communication skills in English.
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3,301.13 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
The Career Band of this role is a Lead Professional Band.
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Schwaz (Achenseestr 1-3, 6200 Jenbach, Österreich)|
Handwerk (Technik u. Industrie)
Konstruktion / Architektur / Baugewerbe
|Erforderliche Sprache||Deutsch, Englisch|