Pressesprecher arbeiten an der Schnittstelle zwischen Unternehmen und Medien. Patrick Dierich ist seit 15 Jahren Sprecher des Flughafen Innsbruck.
Lead Finance Analyst - Services CSA (m/f)
Job Function: Finance
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Lead Finance Analyst - Services CSA (m/f).
The Services Finance CSA Lead Analyst will be responsible for driving key financial metrics for a $1Bn Long-term CSA portfolio of the Jenbach based business unit. The candidate will be a business partner to regional Service Leaders providing analytics to identify financial trends, highlight risk and opportunities and ensure operational coordination across multiple business departments.
- Perform financial reporting and analysis of revenue, cost and margin for the accounting period by contracts, product groups or entire fleet
- Financially manage a $1Bn contract portfolio in close coordination with regional Service Leaders, Contract Managers and Risk team
- Providing financial support to operations teams and service sales organisation on the existing portfolio and new contracts
- Identify and lead opportunities improving working capital, contribution margin and / or productivity
- Oversee CSA revenue recognition process reviews to ensure compliance to respective policies, as well as in internal and external audits
- Initiate and lead the various financial budgeting planning cycles: SII, OP, BP, QMI
- Perform routine & controls checks on critical processes and take corrective action where gaps identified
- Supporting the ITO-OTR handover process and ICAM actualization process, including ICAM Model audits
- Support key contract metrics, prepares analysis for various management reviews (P&L, B/S positions, contract landscape, etc.)
- Maintaining Balance Sheet positions related to CSA, and perform accounting tasks and account reconciliation as part of the monthly/quarterly closing
- Build trusting partnerships with non-finance functions through support in process control as well as in projects improving processes, routines and overall controls framework
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance/Business Administration or equivalent
- Progressive finance experience, preferable in a complex, service or manufacturing environment
- Fluency in English and German (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze information and identify problems and solution
- Excellent interpersonal skills – working and being connected with others on the job
- Dependability - ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Flexibility and can-do attitude, also considering peak periods
- Strong PC, Microsoft Office (especially Excel), Oracle Romeo proficiency
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Lean Six sigma or Fastworks training or equivalent concepts is a plus
- Advanced Tableau, SQL knowledge, IT affinity
- Strong informal leadership and team building skills
- Ambitious, pro-active, positive attitude and team player
- Proven track record of managing cross functional projects
- Understanding of long-term service contracts accounting
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.