Die Corona-Pandemie hat unsere Art zu arbeiten gewandelt. „Wir haben die Basis für die Zukunft geschaffen“, sagt Unternehmensberater Armin Partl. Das Arbeiten wird flexibler werden. Damit muss sich auch die Unternehmenskultur ändern.
This role will join the INNIO General Ledger (GL) CoE team which is part of the Accounting Team. GL CoE is a team of super users and analysts working towards General Ledger module in Oracle ERP for INNIO Group. Key responsibilities include the daily maintenance of General Ledger – Chart of Accounts values, Cross Validation rules, Security rules, loading FX rates as well as scheduling and monitoring monthly and closing automated posting jobs including revaluation etc. Successful candidate will also contribute in various improvement projects around GL area which contribute to reduce time/cost spent on various activities as well as quality of the data.
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Maintenance of GL Chart of Account Values in Oracle – values creation, updates
- Maintenance and ownership over GL Cross Validation Rules and Security Rules in Oracle
- Maintenance and scheduling of daily automated posting jobs and closing posting jobs
- Setting up foreign currency exchange rates in Oracle
- Support users and conduct regular trainings on Manual Journal Entries process
- Month End Closing – monitoring and reporting status of Manual Journal Entries
- Month End Closing maintenance – opening / closing accounting periods, running month end closing automated jobs etc.
- ARCS Accounts Reconciliation tool – ownership, maintenance, reporting, prepare training material, conduct trainings
- Playing a key role in various improvements projects related to General Ledger area – testing, cooperation with IT on new functionalities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong accounting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel
- Solid work experience in GL Analyst / Superuser role
- Experience working with Oracle EBS would be preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with distributed teams
- Hands-on approach and autonomous in work
- Legal work authorization to work in Austria is required (Non-EU-citizens: please attach the authorization form to your application
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.439,42 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.