GE Global Operations is GE's multi-functional shared services organizations focused on delivering better outcomes at lower cost for our businesses and our customers. The strong partnership between Global Operations and GE Businesses creates a collaborative work culture and broadens best practice and industry knowledge sharing across the enabling functions. We believe that by keeping GE customers at the heart of everything we do, we will help GE work smarter, better and faster, allowing GE businesses to be more competitive in the global marketplace.We are teams of functional process and domain experts, focused on the solutions that deliver results for the company. We think Big, we act as One, We deliver with Speed ... so GE Works.
Lead FP&A Analyst - Project Controlling
- Job Function: Finance
- Business Segment: Global Operations EUR & RCIS
- Location(s): Hungary; Budapest
The Financial Planning and Analysis Team is providing comprehensive financial planning, reporting & analysis to our GE Business Partners in Europe and to our Global Corporate Leadership. Our goal is to streamline processes, create tools & analytical solutions to simplify financial reporting and drive efficiency across the company.
- Provide order booking files checko Set up and release new orders in SAP PM,
- Ensure Calculation Model input in Transaction Systemo Support to Project Manager in project set up and review preparation (including Project review file check)
- Attend in Business Project Reviews and provide project update following project review decisionso Participate in project closure (including cleansing residual open commitments)
- Provide project cash in/out forecast management and Intercompany cash in/out control and management
COST CENTERS CONTROL
- Prepare actual cost center control and analysiso Check hours charged to projects (Project Registration Worksheet)
- Monitor and control accruals, internal fees and Shared Services charges
MONTHLY CLOSURE ACTIVITIES
- Run transactions and control output
- Check Sales recognized /Invoices issued, Sales/Margins by project analysis
- Cost base report analysis o Perform project related P/L and B/S analysis and control
- Monthly business unit reporting and accounts reconciliation
- Provide reports to the factoring company (Working Capital Solutions)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and/or financial work experience, preferably in supply chain/commercial finance, cost reporting;
- Experience in project finance;
- Advanced communication skills in English both verbal and written
- Strong analytic skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
- Confidence / Assertiveness: strong influencing skills across business functions
- Team player: able to work across different teams and contribute to a positive environment
- Good working knowledge in SAP.
Locations: Hungary; Budapest
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.