Ihr Curriculum Vitae (CV - Lebenslauf) muss ordentlich und genau verfasst sein. Schließlich handelt es sich um das Herzstück Ihrer Bewerbung. Wie Sie dabei vorgehen, erfahren Sie hier:
- Working closely with other functions, lead the end-to-end development of major Powertrain system and subsystems (such as pistons and crankshaft), from concept layout through to series production implementation.
- Lead the on-time execution of multiple simultaneous projects in line with the DFSS & DFR principles, utilizing CTQ flow-downs and effective DFMEA’s to guide system developments and to drive the Design Validation Plans & Reporting (DVP&R) in line with the customer and product requirements.
- Utilize Design of Experiments (DoE) to prepare and execute validation activities identified in the DVP&R, utilizing the full suite of on-site test facilities available (Component rigs, Single- & Multi-Cylinder engine tests) as well as targeted field testing.
- Lead communications with both the internal manufacturing facilities, external sourcing departments and project management to ensure efficient project execution.
- Drive the technical investigation and resolution of Fleet Reliability and Production/Supplier Quality issues by providing technical guidance and leadership at the component and system level.
- Bachelors/Masters degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or similar specialization.
- Detailed knowledge regarding/several years of working experience in the development and testing of reciprocating engines and their systems, with specialist knowledge and experience within at least one core engine development area (experience in powertrain components development is highly advantageous).
- Knowledge of quality systems (ISO), tools (DFMEA; DVP) and techniques (DFSS, DFR) and their implementation into development projects.
- You are comfortable in an international environment and have convincing oral and written communication skills in English (and preferably also German). Comfortable with presentation of detailed technical themes across a wide range of audiences.
- Willingness to travel.
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.