jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
- Work within the Service Engineering organization in close cooperation with Technology and field Service organization.
- Lead the optimization of base frame, suspension and power transmission systems of fielded units.
- Lead issues resolution from failure analysis to solution deployment to field sites.
- Define and execute tests on laboratory and field gensets.
- Prepare written technical reports and present individual results and project progress within reviews, meetings and other forums within technology
- Bachelors/master degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering.
- Some years of working experience with reciprocating engines and/or genset systems rotating machinery or equivalent experience.
- Hands on attitude with capability to perform vibration measurements.
- Comfortable in an international environment and with good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Willingness to travel.
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.