Bildung & Karriere in Tirol hat bei großen Tiroler Unternehmen nachgefragt: Wie stehen momentan die Chancen auf eine Anstellung, welche Eigenschaften sollte man mitbringen und worauf wird bei der Bewerbung wert gelegt?
INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines
You would like to work in an international company with innovative products? If this is the case, this position will most likely find your interest. INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines belong to the worldwide leading companies in the gas engine segment. Our headquarters is based in Jenbach / Austria.
For our global development team we are looking for a
Lead NVH Development Engineer (m/f)
- Working closely with all other engineering functions (predominantly system/component engineering, simulation, vibration test and Service engineering), lead the development of genset products with respect to the technical vibration requirement/attribute management
- Own the flow-down of the key regulatory and customer vibration requirements into the product development alongside the engineering platform leadership, ensuring the topics are tracked through the NPI programs, designed out of the products where possible (by utilizing appropriate design and analysis guidelines) and effectively validated and documented through the Design Validation Plans & Reporting (DVP&R) process
- Utilize Design of Experiments (DoE) to prepare and execute validation activities identified in the DVP&R, utilizing the full suite of on-site test facilities available (Component rigs, Single- & Multi-Cylinder engine tests) as well as targeted field testing.
- Work hand in hand with our internal vibration measurement team to define detailed test programs, participating in and directing measurement campaigns and leading the interpretation of results.
- Lead the presentation of the validation results and recommended next steps to the key stakeholders (component engineers, technical leaders, engineering leadership) in relevant design reviews
- Drive the technical investigation and resolution of Fleet Reliability issues by providing technical guidance and leadership in relation to vibration driven failure modes
- Stay current on state-of-the-art design, development and validation methodologies in the field of vibration and its management.
- Bachelors/Masters degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or similar specialization.
- Profound working experience & detailed knowledge regarding the development and testing of reciprocating engines in the field of vibration.
- Familiarity with how to utilize multi-body dynamic analysis in the development of complex systems and with measurement data analysis tools (such as LMS Test.Lab/Simcenter Testlab) in the post-processing and interpretation of vibration measurement data.
- You are comfortable in an international environment and have convincing oral and written communication skills in English (and preferably also German). Comfortable with presentation of detailed technical themes across a wide range of audiences.
- Willingness to travel about 10%.
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3301,13 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Schwaz (Achenseestr 1-3, 6200 Jenbach, Österreich)|
Consulting / Projekt- und Prozessmanagement
Handwerk (Technik u. Industrie)
IT / Software / Telekommunikation
|Erforderliche Sprache||Deutsch, Englisch|