Mikropausen und Urlaubserinnerungen im Job tragen zur langfristigen Erholung bei.
Lead PMO & Systems Engineer (m/f)
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Lead PMO & Systems Engineer (m/f) to join the DP Engineering Project Management Office & Systems Engineering Team.
- Working with Engine Platform Leader capture project requirements and objectives, initial estimation of budget and captures potential project risks.
- Working with Engine Platform Leader and Engineering Functional Leaders, develops and maintains detailed budget and resource plans.
- Develops and maintains detailed project Work Breakdown Structures and integrated Engineering schedules.
- Day on day project execution against pre-defined integrated Engineering schedule. Ensures on-time project deliverables, within budget. Continued identification, treatment and retirement of project risks.
- Precise Management of financials, applying controlling actions where required.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. Reports project status to Senior Leadership.
- Facilitates communication between departments including standard meeting structure to ensure action tracking and issue resolution.
- Ensures implementation of system hierarchy & functional block diagrams as necessary to ensure appropriate requirements flow-down and proactive management of technical risk using DFMEA (Design Failure Mode & Effect Analysis).
- Ensures optimized Product level Verification & Validation plans are defined and executed which includes determination of required Hardware and test resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering.
- Several years of engineering experience in product development.
- System & Sub-system technical understanding of Reciprocating Engines.
- Proven track record in project management – several years of PM-experience
- Approximately 10% travelling time is anticipated.
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering process/methodology desirable.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and make priority calls.
- Strong process analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong execution skills including excellent project and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; integrative team working style.
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our more than 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.