Derzeit sucht Fluckinger Transport Verstärkung im Transport-Management-Team. Was es heißt, in diesem Team mitzuarbeiten und worauf es dabei ankommt, erfahren Sie in diesem Video.
INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines
You would like to work in an international company with innovative products? If this is the case, this position will most likely find your interest. INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines belong to the worldwide leading companies in the gas engine segment. Our headquarters is based in Jenbach / Austria.
For our PMO & Systems Engineering Team we are looking for a
Lead PMO & Systems Engineer (m/f)
- Working with Engine Platform Leader capture project requirements and objectives, initial estimation of budget and captures potential project risks.
- Working with Engine Platform Leader and Engineering Functional Leaders, develops and maintains detailed budget and resource plans.
- Develops and maintains detailed project Work Breakdown Structures and integrated Engineering schedules.
- Day on day project execution against pre-defined integrated Engineering schedule. Ensures on-time project deliverables, within budget. Continued identification, treatment and retirement of project risks.
- Precise Management of financials, applying controlling actions where required.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. Reports project status to Senior Leadership.
- Facilitates communication between departments including standard meeting structure to ensure action tracking and issue resolution.
- Ensures implementation of system hierarchy & functional block diagrams as necessary to ensure appropriate requirements flow-down and proactive management of technical risk using DFMEA (Design Failure Mode & Effect Analysis).
- Ensures optimized Product level Verification & Validation plans are defined and executed which includes determination of required Hardware and test resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering.
- Several years of engineering experience in product development.
- Several years system & Sub-system technical understanding of Reciprocating Engines.
- Proven track record in project management.
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering process/methodology desirable.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and make priority calls.
- Strong process analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong execution skills including excellent project and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; integrative team working style.
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3301.13 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Schwaz (Achenseestr 1-3, 6200 Jenbach, Österreich)|
Consulting, Projekt- und Prozessmanagement