This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. You can expect to join a diverse team, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development.
Our 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future. GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Lead Remanufacturing Specialist (m/f)
Job Function: Services
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
The Remanufacturing Specialist will act as the primary customer, field sales and reUp supplier contact to own, contain, and resolve post reUp shipment customer issues & supplier coordination, including parts return management.
As the Post Sales reUp Specialist, you will:
- Support both reUp parts and overhauled engine product lines / Waukesha and Jenbacher
- Work closely with customers to ensure on time delivery, field and resolve customer inquiries
- Own & Lead Core Return Management, keep track of related KPI’s and follow up with customers and logistic operations to ensure core availability. Analyze core levels and forecast to determine reclass requirements and lead actions to improve the Return Rate on Cores
- Act as operational interface between Customer, Fulfillment team, Logistic and manufacturing operations, and Suppliers. Identify process gaps and lead quality and process improvements accordingly to ensure uninterrupted supply of materials to meet reUp needs
- Daily follow up and coordination of various transactions to ensure goods flow and are properly accounted for (ex, WIP jobs, receipts, scrap, inventory adjustments) and lead weekly meetings with operation and suppliers to achieve 95% Fulfillment Rate for our customers on reUp Components
- Coordinate & Lead outsource activities, support in building supplier base for reUp parts Administrate and provide customer support for the reUp product portal
- Interact with technology, supply chain, product management, sales and field service to provide technical and commercial solutions for customers
- Lead weekly operational meetings with reUp vendors with topics including, production planning, expediting work, expediting shipping, assisting with component shortages where possible.
- Lead & Drive business analytics, run sales report, assist forecasting and create / update reUp Sales Dashboards
- Responsible for order process of packing material including budget ownership
- Work cross functionally with global teams
- Technical college or qualification in a technical field
- Significant experience working product knowledge in the manufacture and application of gas engines
- Proficiency in Oracle, strong emphasis on materials or supply chain planning modules
- Highly proficient in Microsoft suite, including advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Flexibility and ability to work in structured manner, to handle stress and to set priorities
- Strong customer service focus aligned to awareness of general business interests
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
- Experience in Service Spare Parts Management
- Experience in roles in direct contact with customers
- Materials Planning or Logistics experience, with the ability to work cross-functionally and drive materials to increase OTD
- Strong supporter of changes
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 2785.54 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.