Wer kennt es nicht, man ist den ersten Tag zurück im Büro und fühlt sich schon wieder urlaubsreif. Was man gegen den Blues nach dem Urlaub tun kann und wie man den Erholungseffekt im Alltag „konserviert", verrät die Psychologin Melanie Hausler.
- Collection, analyzes, and interpretation of big data to support Sourcing Strategies
- Compiling, tracking, and analyzing Sourcing projects to meet Strategy goals
- Identify gaps and drive competitive supply base incl. productivity projects
- Conduct investigative research to identify new suppliers
- Compare and analyze supplier’s capabilities
- Support the optimization of Sourcing tools and processes
- Assist coordinating Financial Events for the Global Sourcing Organization
- Serve as a change agent in institutionalizing world class quality in conjunction with the Master Black Belt and Quality Champions
- Facilitate, train, and coach team members
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Ability to extract, sort, collate, analyze, interpret and present big data
- Experience with ERP Systems (Oracle, SAP)
- Basic understanding of Sourcing processes
- Good English Language skills
- For Austria only: A valid work permit is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The work location for this position could be either Jenbach/Austria or Waukesha/WI/USA.
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits. According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary for Austria based on the collective agreement is EUR 2.883,03 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.