Gehaltsverhandlungen werden oft als ein heikles Thema wahrgenommen. Der Profi erklärt, wie man eine Strategie für die Gehaltsverhandlung ausarbeiten kann.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. You can expect to join a diverse team, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future. GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Lead Supplier Quality Engineer Fabrications (m/f)
- Job Function: Sourcing
- Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
- Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Lead Supplier Quality Engineer Fabrications (m/f).Job reference #3078411.
The Lead Supplier Quality Engineer is responsible for driving exceptional product quality, customer value beyond expectations, regulatory assurance and optimized Cost of Quality. This role is a key technical leadership position and the technical focal point for supplier activities that aim at increasing process control and quality assurance of purchased parts/components, and provide leadership to drive growth in the business cooperation between GE and its suppliers. In this position you will:
- Act as primary interface between suppliers & GE internal functions and work in collaboration with Sourcing, Manufacturing, and Engineering to eliminate roadblocks and communication barriers that may affect quality and delivery requirements
- Support commercial activities with technical and quality input
- Serve as key participant in the supplier approval process and provide input on Quality System, Manufacturing, Technology and Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) evaluations
- Ensure that suppliers comply with quality procedures & requirements, including technical regulations & standards by owning the surveillance process and perform supplier audits
- Lead qualification projects for new parts and NPI and participate in design & tollgate reviews
- Lead efforts to reduce product defects and cost of quality, run Root Cause Analyses when necessary and dispose supplier deviation requests and non-conformities
- Lead supplier development activities: drive continuous improvement initiatives with suppliers, improve cycle times and delivery performance by using GE's quality tools and Lean Six Sigma
- Lead supplier quality reviews and provide quality input for supplier scorecards
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or similar technical degree and /or equivalent experience
- Strong project management, analytical and strategical skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams without discretionary power
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Integrative team working style
- Quality-based mindset
- Discrete thinking and problem solving
- Business fluent in German and English
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30% of the time in Europe and globally.
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3,192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
- Master's degree in mechanical engineering
- Appropriate professional experience, preferably in the area of fabrications, machining and welding
- RCA Leader certification
- Experience on ISO9001, ISO14001 and Auditing
- Six Sigma certification
- Experience in working with global cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with the power generation industry
- Experience in Oracle
Locations: Austria; Jenbach