jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. You can expect to join a diverse team, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development.
Our 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future. GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
Lead Technical Support Technologist (m/f)
Job Function: Services
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
Location(s): Austria; Jenbach
We are looking for a Lead Technical Support Technologist (m/f).
Job reference #3117225.
- Technical Support with high issue resolution capabilities for our field technicians, Channel Partners and customers
- Remote & on-site trouble shooting and problem analysis for Jenbacher installations worldwide
- Detailed site and issue analysis
- Remote Connectivity support / Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics
- Software modifications for our control units during trouble shooting (preferable)
- Cross functional collaboration to resolve technical issues
- Periodical on-call duty & night shift work
- Flexibility & willingness to support additional tasks related to Service in alignment with business priorities
- Educational & professional background in electrical and/or mechanical engineering, degree of higher technical education (HTL), Bachelor in Engineering from an accredited university or college
- Significant practical field experience on reciprocating engines (preferably on Jenbacher engines)
- Knowledge on controls systems
- Strong analytical skills
- IT-Knowledge (operating systems, network basics, etc.) and MS office knowledge
- Strong customer focus and communication skills (with external and internal customer)
- Sense of urgency for customer issues
- Ability to priorities tasks & to cope with difficult situations
- Team player with strong focus on achieving results
- Fluent in English (oral & written) and preferably also in German
- Willingness to travel worldwide (app.30%) and 24/7 operation
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.