jobs.tt.com bietet Usern die Möglichkeit, einen Lebenslauf zu ihrem Profil hinzuzufügen oder direkt auf der Website zu erstellen. Wer sich dafür entscheidet, kann sich leichter bewerben und auch von Tiroler Unternehmen leichter gefunden werden.
INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines
You would like to work in an international company with innovative products? If this is the case, this position will most likely find your interest. INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines belong to the worldwide leading companies in the gas engine segment. Our headquarters is based in Jenbach / Austria.
For our PMO & Systems Engineering Team we are looking for a
Lead Validation & Systems Engineer (m/f)
- Working within the validation team and in conjunction with the other disciplines, lead and undertake the planning and execution of engine validations from concept and into production for both current and new products yet to enter our product portfolio.
- Lead and execute multiple validation projects simultaneously, whilst providing guidance to engineers within the same discipline.
- Lead and establish validation plans utilizing the system hierarchy, functional block diagrams, the CTQ process and DFMEAS Determine time schedules, resources and the associated costs.
- Compile and check test specifications and plan the test bench equipment as well as the measurement setups.
- Planning and execution of tests on the test benches and analysis of the results.
- Prepare written technical reports, coordinate input from across own team and present validation results and validation progress within project reviews, NPI meetings and other forums within technology.
- Lead the preparation of validation design practices.
- Flexibility to attend any other reasonable task as required.
- Bachelors/masters degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or similar specialization.
- Detailed knowledge regarding the development of reciprocating engines and their systems, with at least specialist knowledge within one core area.
- Several years of engineering experience in product development.
- Several years system & Sub-system technical understanding of Reciprocating Engines.
- Working expertise of tools (DFMEA; DVP) and techniques (DFSS, DFR) and their implementation into development projects.
- A broad working knowledge of modern testing and data analysis techniques, and detailed knowledge/experience in at least one core area.
- Extensive experience regarding engine and component test and validation techniques.
- You are comfortable in an international environment and have convincing oral and written communication skills preferably in both German and English (at least 1 language fluent with commitment to learn the other).
- Comfortable with presentation of detailed technical themes across a wide range of audiences.
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering process/methodology desirable.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and make priority calls.
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3301.13 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
|Arbeitsort||Bezirk Schwaz (Achenseestr 1-3, 6200 Jenbach, Österreich)|
Consulting, Projekt- und Prozessmanagement
Produktion / Lager
|Erforderliche Sprache||Deutsch, Englisch|